2019 The 8th International Conference on Network, Communication and Computing (ICNCC 2019) will take place on December 13-15 at Luoyang, Henan University of Science and Technology, China.
ICNCC 2019 is instructed by SCIEI, hosted by Henan University of Science and Technology (HAUST), and co-sponsored by Zhengzhou University of Light Industry, China and Singapore Institute of Electronics. Previously, ICNCC was successfully held in Taipei, China, 2018, Kunming, China 2017, Kyoto, Japan 2016, Tokyo, Japan 2015, Hong Kong 2014, Kuala Lumpur 2013 and Hong Kong 2012.
ICNCC provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss not only the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns but also practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of network, communication and computing. There will be participation of renowned keynote speakers, oral presentations, posters sessions and technical conferences related to the topics in the scientific program.
Topics of the Conference
- Coding Techniques
- Modeling & Simulation of Communication Systems
- Network Architecture & Protocol, Optical Fiber/Microwave Communication
- Satellite Communication
- Wired & Wireless Communication
- Wireless Sensor Networks and related topics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality
- Speech/Image Processing
- Data Mining Algorithms
- Distributed Computing
- Grid and Cloud Computing
- Software Architecture
- Evolutionary Algorithms
- Software Engineering
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Semantic Web and related topics
Computer network and communication technology.
- Information system security and management.
- Mobile communication and wireless technology.
- Network engineering and intelligent control system.
- Image processing and signal processing
English is the official languages of the conference.
The Conference Proceedings will be published digitally on USB and distributed among the participants at the opening of the Conference.
- ICNCC 2018 Conference Proceedings published by ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-6553-6)
- ICNCC 2017 Conference Proceedings published by ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-5366-3)
- ICNCC 2016 Conference Proceedings published by ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-4793-8)
- ICNCC 2016 Special Issue Algorithms (ISSN 1999-4893; CODEN: ALGOCH).
- Paper submission deadline : July 10th, 2019
- Plagiarism check and notification: max in 7 days after the Submission
- Accepted Submissions Announcement: August 10th, 2019
- Early Registration: August 10th -October 7th, 2019
- Standard Registration: October 8th -November 10th, 2019
- Late Registration: November 11th -November 20th, 2019