Welcome to 2018 VII International Conference on Network, Communication and Computing
You are invited to participate in the 2018 VII International Conference on Network, Communication and Computing (ICNCC 2018) in Howard Civil Service International House on December 14-15, and lab tour at National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taipei, on December 16, 2018. ICNCC 2018 is instructed by SCIEI, hosted by Taiwan Tech, and co-sponsored by Chengdu Zonghang Exhibition & Service Co., Ltd, OSA Taiwan Chapter and Singapore Institute of Electronics. Previously, ICNCC was successfully held in Kunming, China 2017, Kyoto, Japan 2016, Tokyo, Japan 2015, Hong Kong 2014, Kuala Lumpur 2013 and Hong Kong 2012.
ICNCC provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss not only the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns but also practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of network, communication and computing. There will be participation of renowned keynote speakers, oral presentations, posters sessions and technical conferences related to the topics in the scientific program.
Topics of Interest
- Coding Techniques
- Modeling & Simulation of Communication Systems
- Network Architecture & Protocol, Optical Fiber/Microwave Communication
- Satellite Communication
- Wired & Wireless Communication
- Wireless Sensor Networks and related topics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality
- Speech/Image Processing
- Data Mining Algorithms
- Distributed Computing
- Grid and Cloud Computing
- Software Architecture
- Evolutionary Algorithms
- Software Engineering
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Semantic Web and related topics
|Notification Deadline||November 10th, 2018|
|"The Author Notification could be sent by Oct. 15th if request for VISA application purpose in advance."|
|Registration Deadline||November 20th, 2018|
- Accepted and presented papers of ICNCC 2018 will appear in the conference proceedings published by ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-6553-6) and indexed by Scopus, Ei Compendex, Google Scholar, etc.
- Submission Link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icncc2018 (Template Download).
- ICNCC 2017 Conference Proceedings had been published by ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-5366-3)(SCOPUS & EI Compendex Index).
- ICNCC 2016 Conference Proceedings had been published by ACM (ISBN:978-1-4503-4793-8) (SCOPUS & EI Compendex Index).
- ICNCC 2016 Special Issue Algorithms (ISSN 1999-4893; CODEN: ALGOCH) has been online.
- Prof. Shien-Kuei Liaw, Professor and Vice Dean, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
Nov. 29th, 2018
Notice: Please download brief schedule for your proper arrangement. (pdf file)
Oct. 5th, 2018
Submission deadline extended to October 30th.
Aug. 24th, 2018
Thanks for support from College of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science and Department of Electronic & Computer Engineering from NTUST. (click)
July 19th, 2018
Welcome IEEE Fellow Prof. Jiannong Cao from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University to deliver a keynote speech. (click)
June 20th, 2018
ICNCC 2018 conference flyer download. (click)
May 24th, 2018
ICNCC 2017 proceedings has been indexed by EI Compendex & Scopus successfully. (click)
March 16th, 2018
ICNCC 2017 proceedings has been online. (click)
March 2nd, 2018
Welcome Prof. Daping Chu from University of Cambridge, UK to deliver a keynote speech. (click)