To ensure the articles which ICNCC conference publish represent the best scholarship currently available, submission will be Peer Reviewed. When an article is submitted to the ICNCC conference, the program chairs/conference secretary required to send it out to other scholars in the same field (the author's peers) to get their opinion on the quality of the scholarship, if its relevance to the field, and if its appropriateness for the conference proceedings.
- Paper submission deadline : July 10th, 2019
- Plagiarism check and notification: max in 7 days after the Submission
- Accepted Submissions Announcement: August 10th, 2019
- Early Registration: August 10th -October 7th, 2019
- Standard Registration: October 8th -November 10th, 2019
- Late Registration: November 11th -November 20th, 2019
For those papers do not want to be published but presenting and discussing at the conferece, you can submit an abstract first, for presentation only. Your abstract will not be published but only included in the conference program book.
The manuscript in double-column format, up to 10 pages. Manuscripts must be written in English and follow the instructions at Manuscript Formatting and Templates.
Accepted and presented papers will be published into conference proceedings, will be included in the major data base, EI Compendex, Scopus, etc,the proceedings will be distributed during the Conference.
Accepted articles will be invited for as oral or poster presentation, depending on the nature and quality of the paper.