2020 The 9th International Conference on Networks, Communication and Computing (ICNCC) will take place on December 18-20, 2020 in Tokyo, Japan.
ICNCC 2020 is instructed by SCIEI, co-sponsored by Singapore Institute of Electronics and Chengdu Zonghang Exhibition & Service Co., Ltd.
ICNCC provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss not only the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns but also practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Networks, communication and computing. There will be participation of renowned Speakers, oral presentations, posters sessions and technical conferences related to the topics in the scientific program.
The organizing team is closely monitoring the development of the COVID-19 situation. The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our priority. If the circumstance is not good for sharing ideas, the conference will run as remote conference and the registration fees will be reduced. Accepted full papers will be published by ACM conference proceedings as scheduled.
- Coding Techniques
- Modeling & Simulation of Communication Systems
- Network Architecture & Protocol, Optical Fiber/Microwave Communication
- Satellite Communication
- Wired & Wireless Communication
- Wireless Sensor Networks and related topics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality
- Speech/Image Processing
- Data Mining Algorithms
- Distributed Computing
- Grid and Cloud Computing
- Software Architecture
- Evolutionary Algorithms
- Software Engineering
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Semantic Web and related topics
Computer network and communication technology.
- Information system security and management.
- Mobile communication and wireless technology.
- Network engineering and intelligent control system.
- Image processing and signal processing.
English is the official languages of the conference.
Accepted and presented papers will be published by ACM conference proceedings (ISBN: 978-1-4503-8856-6), which will be online and indexed by Scopus & Ei Compendex.
Submission Channel: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icncc2020
Past ICNCC proceedings:
Past ICNCC journals:
ICNCC 2016, Algorithms-MDPI, Special Issue "Networks, Communication, and Computing"
- Paper submission deadline: October 10th, 2020
- Plagiarism check and notification: max in 7 days after the Submission
- Accepted Submissions Announcement: October 30th, 2020
- Standard Registration: Before November 20th, 2020